The virtual registration is FREE but mandatory.
Registration Fees for delegates who are Attending Physically
Early Bird September 3, 2021
Upto September 15, 2021
DOS Member – Ophthalmologist (Indian Delegates)
Member’s Spouse/child **
Non Member Ophthalmologist (Indian Delegates)
Non Member Delegate
Non Member Resident*
Non Member Optometrist*
Non Member’s Spouse/Child**
Past President/Senior Citizen
Past President (DOS & AIOS)/DOS##
Member Senior Citizen (>70 Years)##
· *GST 18% will be extra.
· DOS GST Number 07AAATD2302G1ZD.
· Bank charge applicable on the online transaction for online registration.
· Pre-registration Closes on 15th September, 2021.
· No Requests will be entertained by the Conference Secretariat beyond the dates Mentioned for Concessions.
· *Letter of Proof of residency (Signed & Sealed) from HOD is required to be submitted.
· Confirmation of registration will be sent only upon verification.
· Ophthalmologists will not be eligible for registration under spouses category.
· ***Exhibitor manning the exhibition stalls are required to be registered for the conference. Unregistered exhibitor will not be eligible for delegate kits & Fellowship Dinner.
· Cancellation & Refund: Cancellation is permitted up to September 15, 2021 only against a written request addressed to the Organizing Secretary, submitted to the conference secretariat; 50% of the registration fee would be deducted as processing charges. No cancellation request will be accepted thereafter.
· Photo I-card & Mobile number provided in registration form will be required at the time of collection of registration kit. Delegate kit for spot Registrants will be subject to availability. Wearing of identity badge is mandatory at all times.
· Presentation of Registration Badge & Invitation card is mandatory for fellowship dinner entry.
· Lost badge/duplicate badge will be replaced at the registration counter only upon payment of a fee of Rs. 300/-.
· Registration Kit can be collected by the concerned delegate / faculty only. No third person will be given the registration kit.
· All company representatives bringing in delegate registrations are required to completely fill in the registration forms offline before payment processing.
· ## DOS office will not entertain any calls concerning complimentary registration. Completed Registration forms with required details may please be sent to the DOS Secretariat.
· Complimentary Registration for Past Presidents of DOS or AIOS & Seniors Citizens (>70 years) will be entertained till September 15, 2021.
Members should ensure that one correct registration form is filled and submitted to the Secretariat. Submission of multiple form lead to cancellation of registration.
· No cash payment will be acceptable for registration.
· No Certificate will be issue to Spouse Delegate/Child/ Optometrist.